The Church of the Apostles would like to thank those who come from Euless TX to worship with us.
In March 1879, Elisha Adam and Judy Trigg Euless purchased a tract of land south of Bear Creek. They built a new home and a cotton gin in the area of the present day Main Street and Junior High School. After his settlement there, the community thrived. The local farmers decided to honor the popular young man whose arrival and whose gin seemed to coincide with the end of the hard times. They named their community for him.
Euless has since grown from a population of 25 in 1915 to a population of over 54,000 in 2008. As the city continues to grow, City officials strive to preserve its historical significance. They have restored the Fuller House (first brick house in he city) as the City’s Museum, restored the Himes Log House (Log cabin dating from the 1850’s) and the McCormick Barn (made from lumber from Camp Bowie after WWI).
The Euless Parks and Community Services Department provides recreational opportunities throughout its many parks, trails, Recreation Center, Senior Center, Fitness Center and Texas Star Athletic Complex. The town prioritizes the family.
Want to find a class or activity of interest? What Are You Looking For?
- Looking for some fun in a pool? Check out what Euless Aquatics has to offer, including the Aquatic Park, Natatorium, and Other Pool Locations.
- The presentation of Beautification Awards by the Parks Maintenance Department happen between the months of May through October.
- Looking for the list of upcoming classes and events? Check out the latest Playbook.
- Need to get some exercise? The Euless Family Life Center is a recreational facility located within Midway Park which includes a Gymnasium, Meeting Rooms, a Fitness Center and Senior Center.
- Are you trying to find a Park in our city limits?
- Want to take a walk? Head out on one of the many Trails of our city.
Finally, we are deeply blessed with many members, and we invite all Episcopalians and Christians in the Euless, TX, area to join us in worship.